Hello! You’ve reached the boring bit. But it’s important that I explain the terms of using this site so you have the best experience possible.
Throughout this section, I’ll refer to the following:
- Website, also known as blog
- Content, also known as posts or reviews
- I, also known as the author, blogger or owner
- You, also known as the reader
By using this website, you are reading my posts of your own free will.
I am a food and lifestyle blogger based on my personal interests and opinions – I am by no means a professional foodie (although I am barista trained, not just a coffee snob ☕)!
All review content will reflect my own honest opinion and not that of any brand or company. If you would like to work with me, please bear in mind that I will only ever write organic content based on my honest opinion.
All content that is sponsored or based on gifted food experiences will be highlighted within the post.
Any information within my posts is true to the best of my knowledge at the time of posting. I cannot be held responsible for any information that is subject to change, including but not limited to restaurant information and opening hours.
All images used (excluding GIFs and emoji) are owned by me, unless stated otherwise, and cannot be used without first contacting me for permission.
- If you decide to contact me, I will never use or pass on your contact details unless you have given me permission to do so.
- I will only contact you where appropriate, such as to follow up on your enquiry or notify you about a competition, and will never send marketing or promotional content unless you have agreed to receive it.
- Occasionally, I run giveaway competitions across my blog or social media. This will sometimes require you to provide details such as your email address, if you choose to enter. The use of your data in this instance will always be outlined within competition terms and conditions, but generally this is only used to notify competition winners of their success.
- I sometimes use third party competition applications such as Rafflecopter to store, sort and randomly select entrant information. I cannot be held responsible for how these applications process data.
- If I need to pass entrant information to a third party, such as an event organiser or brand distributing a prize, this will always be outlined in the T&Cs. I do not keep your personal data.
- My website uses Google Analytics and Yoast SEO to gather anonymous information about you that helps me to understand how you use my website. This can include what browsers you use, the basic demographics in which you fall under and how long you spend on my website.
- This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual in any way, and is used by me to make improvements to my site content and see what is working well.
Thanks for sticking with me through that. Please contact me if you have any questions around these terms.